Here you can find our history as well as current dates and publications about the project:
- 2017: Prof. Dr. David Martin and Prof. Dr. Ekkehart Jenetzky apply to the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research and develop the idea of developing the FeverApp as a model registry.
- 2018: An application is prepared, submitted to the BMBF and approved.
- 2019: The app is developed and can be validated in special study practices and tested for safety and efficacy. This will require a random family code provided exclusively by participating practices.
- 2020: The app is to be released to the public at a symposium at Witten/Herdecke University.
- 2021: Publication of first scientific reports, various statistics ("FeverStats") and a distribution map ("FeverMap").