[Translate to English:]
From September 2017 to May 2018, the design of 16 registries from approximately 100 registry ideas was funded to develop a registry protocol.
These six registries have been funded since March 2019:
- TOFU - Registry on Treatment Exit Options for Non-Infectious Uveitis.
- RECUR - Establishing a national registry for recurrent upper urinary tract stone disease
- HerediCaRe - Establishing a national registry to evaluate and improve risk-adapted prevention for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
- ParaReg - Establishment of a web-based registry for lifelong monitoring of paraplegics.
- FeverApp Registry - Establishing a registry to inform and self-document family treatment practices for fever using an app.
- SOLKID-GNR - The safety of the living kidney donor - the German national registry
It is the goal of all registries that they become permanent even after the funding period of up to five years.